View Single Post
  #103   ^
Old Thu, Oct-09-14, 09:17

Plan: Keto
Stats: 190/155/145 Female 5ft 3.5 in
BF:
Progress: 78%

Good morning ladies; We have had incredible weather today. It's been mild and warm all month so far. The 2 small chickens in the oven sounded delicious. What did you have to go with them Vicki? We had Pork Chops and mashed Cauliflower for dinner last night and I made a LC Pudding for dessert. I think I need to get my back and hip pain reassesed next week by the doctor. Though he probably won't do anything since he never did anything last time I saw him except sympathize. There are days I can hardly move the pain is so bad. Though I will say today it seems better. I can relate N2L, There are days I think fondly of being able to eat anything and not gaining an ounce. Of course that was before having children. I see pictures of myself and think whatever happened to that girl. Well this morning I woke up at 3:10 and have been awake ever since. Finally got up at 3:50 and decided to get a head start on morning chores. Although I still have quite alot to get done I am ahead of the game. Hope everything is going well Omablu, and we miss you Chanteyl and anybody else who hasn't posted in quite awhile.