View Single Post
  #48   ^
Old Wed, Aug-20-14, 09:07

Plan: Keto
Stats: 190/155/145 Female 5ft 3.5 in
BF:
Progress: 78%

I have heard of the wheat belly diet plan. I hear it is supposed to be pretty good. Of course I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in 1994 so wheat and I parted our ways back then. I hope you find some useful tools in the cookbook, I do quite a bit with Cauliflower, and make my noodles with Cabbage. I'm so carb sensitive that I have to keep it really low. I think you did a wonderful job at your luncheon. Good job thinking ahead and bringing alternatives to eat. I'm glad that you were able to make peace with what was said to you Ellen. You have the right attitude. Good for you for not letting it discourage you from trying to get fit. I have to admit, I have been letting my joint pain get the better of me lately. I need to get back out there and walk up that hill. Folks keep telling me not to quit even though it gets uncomfortable. Sometimes though I have been known to let it get the better of me. LOL Happy belated birthday Myrt. Hope you had a wonderful day. Diet is going fine, I have been needing to keep the calories low as well as the carbs because I haven't moved in a while. My body must be settling or something. I know I will never be as thin as i was before i started having kids, but this is ridiculous. LOL