View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Jun-09-01, 19:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 183/143/140
BF:
Progress: 93%

Hi there, don't really know you....or remember you...LOL

Why did choose this wol? Oh my....well I wasn't even looking for this type of thing at the time. I got into a sewing forum which is similar to this forum. I got thinking....gee the support for sewing online and learning is terrific, wonder if there is somewhere for folks to go when feeling down about their weight? I have dieted many of times and was fed up with it, and knew dieting was not for me anymore....no way was I going on a diet.....for no one..not even for me.....and I'm 43 yrs old....not happy with myself..but ain't dieting ever again!!!!

Someone led me to this site....or there abouts....but I found this. I began reading...as I never knew about carbs.....shoot..all I knew about was low fat....low fat this...low fat that...Dr. Bernstein..taking shots..not sure about the Americans talking about a Dr. Bernstein...but the guy I knew was into shots....and a diet...that killed!!!

I spent two days reading the posts here..and the information and thought my.....this isn't a diet...this is just cutting out the bad stuff....yet I feared as I also read about kidney problems and saw folks posting about gall bladder problems etc......I expressed my concern on these matters and got answers that satisfied me.....

I'm low carbing...cause I can....I don't suffer like I have when on diets....with low carbing I don't feel like I am on a diet..and thats a big plus for me......If I want something real bad....I feel I can have it.....not like I am going to put on the twenty three pounds that I lost...heck no....I eat it...then say...ok Wendy.....now thats it...you got what you wanted....now continue eating the way you should....healthy eating all...thats all it is....

I like feeling the way I feel......happy....energetic....a bit thinner..and sometimes on some days man I feel real thin....sort of like a hair day..some days..oh pooh...I suck....other days..wow I'm beautiful....look out world here I come...hehehehe...all in the attitude I do believe....now don't talk to me when I am pmsing....lol...thats another story....hehehehe...working on it though....

Love you guys