View Single Post
  #67   ^
Old Wed, Jul-23-03, 19:27
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 207/202/150
BF:40%
Progress: 9%

Dear Miz: How is it that you sense I never put myself first? Is it so obvious? And you're so right. I must make my body and soul my priority.

Physically, I have always been high energy but lately it's harder to keep up the pace. When I run for the bus, I'm gasping for air.

I must give more attention to myself. I am very concerned about my health. I've never been so fat and it's bothering me. Heart disease runs in my family and I have high blood pressure.

I have almost nothing to wear. My hips are hitting both sides of the aisle of the tour bus. I just fit into the airline seat and can hardly reach for down to get my hand luggage.

I find food less and less satisfying. But I still suffer from HALT - hungry, angry, lonely, tired. Should be HALTED, with exasperated and depressed included.

The site for low carbing from Germany is FABulous!! One of the reasons I cannot keep on the Atkins diet is that it's soooo booooring after one week. The German site has recipes. I never knew what to do with them. Wanted to prepare the dish and then eat the whole thing. But the dear soul who made up the recipes has charted out how much to eat. I will do this when I come back from this tour.

Cheers from Chiqui