View Single Post
  #65   ^
Old Wed, Jul-23-03, 10:42

Plan: general low-carb
Stats: 194/184/145 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 20%

Good morning you lovely low-carbing folks! I just got bumped off-line after writing a loooong entry! Good thing too! It was all self important lecturing! LOL!

Pattie, isn't it nice when that sugar craving finally leaves?! I can now bake cakes/cookies etc for hubby and not be tempted in the slightest. I sitll have trouble believing that.

I type like I think...faster than I should with lots of mistakes (MizSteaks! ) I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. We can certainly figure out what you mean. The main thing is...keep chatting with us!!

Chiqui, please do put yourSELF first! You will never have to see your groups of tourists again...but you have to live with YOU. The Atkins diet has gotten so much notoriety now that most restaurants know what you're talking about when you ask for a low carb meal. I just tell the wait person that I have severe allergies to grains/sugar...can they guarantee they won't bring me anything to cause a medical emergency?!! LOL! That's pouring it on MUCH thicker than need be...but it WORKS!!

OOPS! Company just drove in...EVERYBODY have a terrific, successful lc'ing day!

Nance