#6   ^
Old Sun, Dec-05-04, 09:07
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 123/122/115 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 13%
Talking

Well, this is really really interesting...I just started atkins today and was wondering about this. I am a runner, i like to run 3-5 miles a day at about 7-8 minute miles, but I am worried my performance will suffer because of lo/no carb. Esp in induction. I want to lose a lot of weight quickly though and i kinda think the way you do, i would rather sacrifice two weeks training to get thinner, which will make me faster anyway. The other thought was, hey!! maybe if its SO much harder to run without carbs its like an extra strenuous workout or something even though you are running slower, and when i hit up on the carbs like normal again after i lose the weight, it will be so much easier to run and hey!! maybe i will actually get faster?? just a thought, probably BOGUS. Anyway, if there are any lo carb runners out there i would like ot know how it feels to run long distances without the fuel. HMM but i knda like that idea that when i run, w/out carbs., i can actually think, wow, every step i took i was burnin bODY FAT, completely, nothing else!! more flab of my arse!!!

ALSO, THOSE Of you who exercise during induction, is the weight loss dramatically enhanced?? just wonderin.