View Single Post
  #48   ^
Old Thu, Jun-23-16, 11:08

Plan: Dr. Westman
Stats: 280/170/170 Female 69.8 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hey there! I just got to maintenance after finally hitting goal last month. I have bounced up a little so am still trying figure this out...how many carbs my body can handle, social situations with new people, etc. I have people in my life who were supportive during the weight loss phase that are now trying to pressure me into eating more "normally" because I don't need to lose anymore. I am not going to do that, but still.....

I am going up to my parents for the fourth. Now maybe this is a weird problem...how to keep the kids from eating all my food? My mom will buy stuff special for me and the kids will eat all my cheese and snack sticks first before moving on to the carby treats. Last year at the family party I got to the food at the end of the line and there was literally no meat left. My cousins and their families were a bunch of pigs and took it all. Luckily I had brought a green salad (there wasn't one) and a little cheese and meat. Someone asked me where I got the salad and I caught my niece eating all my meat sticks.

I think I am going to have to talk to my mom to see what my aunt's menu is going to be... Bring stuff if necessary and make sure to get in line before my cousins.