#42   ^
Old Tue, Jul-08-14, 19:17

Plan: CALP with Primal Leanings
Stats: 368/291.2/160 Female 5' 4
BF:toodmnmch
Progress: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandy01
Hello all! I have been looking around here for a while reading people's posts and experiences. I even tried the plan for a few days. My problem was I was never able to make it to the RM at dinner. I always got some strong cravings before hand. Did any of you experience this in the beginning? What did you do about it?

I think part of my problem is that I am not working right now and I get kind of bored. Don't have a lot of money to go out and do stuff so I think I use food to fill the boredom. I got the idea that maybe if I started posting instead of just reading posts it may help.
Anyway, I love reading what you guys eat. It is great to see people losing weight with real food. I like real food. Fat free cheese never made sense to me.

Hi, glad to see you posting. I know it's really helped me. To be honest, it takes at the least (for me, may be different for you) 3 days when I've been off plan getting back on, for the cravings to subside. I always tried to handle those days by having a cm snack of protein and cm veggie as often as I was hungry (must have at least 90 minutes between snacks or meals).

I have my favorite proteins - smoked oysters for one, cheese, celery sticks with a kalamata olive/cream cheese filling, deviled eggs, the only limit is that cm veggie list and your imagination