View Single Post
  #27   ^
Old Sat, Aug-24-13, 12:33

Plan: One meal a day CAD style!
Stats: 235/212/140 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 24%

Well I ended up with 2 and possibly again today will be RM only days due to either work schedule, stress, and just being NOT hungry.

I have worked out the last 2 days as well and it is paying off on the scale. Yesterday I was 213.6 lbs but I attribute that to the stress and fully expected today to be back up but I was only 214.2 lbs! Not sure if a combo of end of TOM and being dry, the stress, and/or the exercise but I will take it!

My workouts are a one mile walk, then a combo of calisthenics like marching leg lifts, variations of sqats, leg curls, modified pull ups and push ups. Today I hit it hard with 2 circuits of all my leg and arm stuff and I can already seed the improved strength and endurace after only 5 workouts!

I highly recommend the book Convict Conditioning. It has a funny premis of being old-school calisthenics that are mainly only used today in prisions and the knowledge about them kept alive there but the author really knows his stuff and it has lots of interesting history on the stong-men of the early 1900's complete with pictures. It is ONLY you using your own body and there are 10 variations of each exercise that start you out from the easiest and most dibiliatated person should be able to do up to the full exercise and you go at your own pace.

The next would be just watch a few youtube clips of Sit and Be Fit or watch it on TV. That is something I recommend to patients and also just keep in mind whenever I start up training and get discouraged because I am so overweight that really I can do ANY exercise at my level of fitness and just have to modify it.

MIW