View Single Post
  #96   ^
Old Wed, Nov-13-02, 14:26

Plan: May 03 CAD
Stats: 233/231/150
BF:
Progress: 2%
Smile Day One of Entry Plan and I'm Scared !!!!

Hiya Everyone

Well after posting the other evening and thinking about it most of the night - I decided to jump in with both feet first. I took an hour out of work and was in the book store by 9.15am.

I bought the CAD book by the Hellers. I have read it as best I could in order to be able to begin today - so I hope I've grasped the basics until I can read it all.

I would appreciate if I can post my menu's for a while until I'm comfortable with what I must do and would appreciate honest and frank comments - or hints and tips to help me.

Todays menu stands as this:-

brekkie
2 fried eggs and 3 slices of bacon
herbal tea

herbal tea X 2

Lunch
1 scoop of carrots ( sorry no good selections at school )
1 scoop of cabbage
1 burger with no bread
water
herbal tea

herbal tea X 2

Dinner
2 pieces of roast potato
slice of turkey
slice of beef
slice of gammon
brocolli
parsnip
cauliflower cheese
yorkshire pudding and gravy
ice cream and chocolate syrup
brandy and diet coke

Now when I look at that dinner - it looks like a mountain - but honestly it was not. I actually put 3 pieces of potato on my plate, but the taste was funny to me, so only ate the two. I have to say though the icecream and chocolate syrup I adored, but I felt so guilty while eating it and I thought people were watching me. Which is silly considering that no one knew I was low carbing to begin with.

Its now 8.21pm in the UK and its nearly two hours since I've eaten and I still feel really bloated. God I hope I dont put any weight on tomorrow.

is it correct that I have to weigh myself every day?

Also would like to say thank you for welcoming me to this part of the forum and have just realised that really I should have posted my menu in my journal - silly me. Its all these carbs I've had they have confused me lol

Some one was asking earlier about the carbohydrate addicts test - well I took it and I'm a severe carbohydrate addict according to that. So hopefully I will settle into this WOE better than the atkins. I have to say that it did work for a time - but for three months now I have repeatedly lost and regained the same few pounds or not lost at all.

Right I will go look around now - thank you again for your help in advance. Happy LCing

bye