View Single Post
  #148   ^
Old Fri, Aug-09-13, 02:40
Registered Member

Plan: general
Stats: 196/162/160 Female 175cm
BF:
Progress: 94%

We got a fridge and a microwave.. My spot in the fridge is usually filled with carrots, cucumbers and a bit of cheese. Sometimes yoghurt if I have made too much at home.
Yes Nancy, you are right spot on.. it was just one I pick upped of these zillions of brand name waffle recipes. I must admit I do not touch processed food and I'd rather avoid brand names as that means it is industrial food so you never know for sure what is in it.
Example: my friend Pauline said: Look I made a special Lasagne for you no flour all just covered with a very thin rice pappadum.
Great.
Two hours later I felt the all so familiar bloat, rumbling and I had a lump of metal in my tummy.
Well I put a bit of (well known brand) barbecue sauce in it, she said. Was there anything wrong with it? it said tomato and chillie.. No comment.
I cook exclusively using prime factors.. you'd say in maths or assemble from CKD you say in automotive technology.
What I mean to say the only food I buy contains one ingredient, apart from cheese but then I get that from the farm where it is made.