View Single Post
  #73   ^
Old Sat, Mar-02-02, 10:06

Plan: Heller(CALP)
Stats: 230/222/140
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default WOW

What an interesting thread! I want to say to CRIS...please try not to be so hard on yourself!! How did you CALP'ers do on the quiz given in the book? Having been a former die-hard CALP follower and then fallen "offdawagon" for more than a year, I want to tell you this...IF you are in fact a "carb-addict", a person with hyperinsulemia, this program will work for you if you follow it. When I have had people come to me and say, "This really isn't working for me" I always go back over their quiz with them and find out that they really aren't hyperinsulemic and are using the program for weight loss and not to correct their imbalance. (Mostly because they didn't have one to correct.) Think about this. I am a severe carb addict. My hyperinsulemia actually makes me physically sick. Have often thought I was going to die. I know this program is what I need to be well. The weight is a symptom...it will take care of itself when I take care of myself. IF YOU'RE NOT HYPERINSULEMIC, YOU MOST LIKELY WILL NOT LOSE WEIGHT ON THIS PROGRAM! Now on to less serious matters....Cris, the scale thing made me laugh. Rule #1 : Have one scale and one scale only throughout the entire process of losing weight. Go by that scale. It is actually telling you how many pounds you have lost! I would NEVER get on a different scale. Until mine kills itself after all the abuse! You ladies sound like a great bunch of folks. Good luck to all of you and see you around the forums!!!