#105   ^
Old Wed, Dec-03-03, 05:09
Registered Member

Plan: KetoCarnivore
Stats: 206.6/178/160 Female 5'7
BF:awesome
Progress: 61%

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Everyone

Lessara, glad you enjoyed spending time with your family! That's a good thing!

My family is getting old and crotchety and dinner was a little bland... You know how old people like bland food... That was a good thing, cause I hardly ate anything!

Hellooooooooooo Hppygrrl! Good to see you've joined us.

Yesteray, I grabbed my weights and took a nice 65 minute walk and I noticed I was practically speed walking.. And I drank my 80 oz of water.. I haven't weighed myself since before Tday, but I was in my size 12 jeans all day yesterday and they are loose in the waist.. Yeeehawwww!!!

My g/f, fortunately, is low carbing with me. She's 5'7 and weighs 135 and doesn't need to lose any, but she says she's trying to get rid of her little "pooch" in the belly. But having her eat the same way as me, sure makes life easier! I tell ya!

The trick to all this is dicipline. You have to have dicipline in order to succeed with this WOL. All there is to it. If you don't dicipline yourself and eat accordingly, you're going to see saw, get discouraged and go back to bad habits. But the reason we're here is to change all that... Behavior Modification! taaadaaaaa!! ..getting off soapbox now.

So my lifestyle change has been this: walk everyday briskly for 30-60 minutes, with my hand held weights, drink at least 80 oz of water per day, and to have low carb food all ready prepared and in the fridge for my foraging time. If you guys check out the dips recipes, you'll find my ranch dip in there.. I can't live without that! That's been my salvation. Check it out, I incorporate tofu in it.

And another thing... I don't think I would have stayed as diciplined if it weren't
this forum and you people. Where else can you sit in your jammies, with your coffee, and have group therapy for your weight reduction? I think its marvelous!!!!!! My little internet family of low carbers!!!!!!