View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Jan-28-13, 13:04

Plan: vLC/GF,CF,SF
Stats: 197/136/150 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 130%

I too gained sixty pounds as a vegetarian, which caused a host of health problems. One of them was a wheezy voice like Plant Positive, caused by allergy-induced asthma that went away when I gave up grains.

I could only watch half of the first anti-Taubes rant. If Taubes were too clueless and ridiculous to be taken seriously, he would be quickly forgotten, so why the need for dozens of long-winded rants against him??? PP (or Pee Pee, as Anthony Colpo calls him) berates people for their lack of credentials, but what is he? - an anonymous blogger with lots of free time on his hands, so presumably he has even fewer credentials than those he attacks, or he wouldn't be anonymous.

One of the comments after the first video called him "Doughy" Taubes, although in the video Gary looked great and Ornish was the puffy and doughy-looking one who had a hard time articulating what he was trying to say (grain-induced brain fog?).

Plant Positive is on Facebook and appears to be a buzz-cut male of indeterminate race who lives in Washington DC. Single, of course.