#19   ^
Old Mon, Apr-04-05, 22:34
Registered Member

Plan: CAD
Stats: 157/153/150 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 57%

Hi Holly,

Tennis sounds like so much fun! I used to be on the tennis team in high school. You are inspiring me to make exercise a priority this week too. Otherwise it's so easy to stay late at work and then it's dinner time when I get home and then later on I feel all unstretched and like the stress of the day built up with no release. I hope the week of CAD ahead of you and all that tennis will banish those pesky extra two pounds that have popped up - and hopefully more besides.

My sister feels just fine on all T4 too. It's funny, because so many people on the thyroid boards on the internet are big proponents of a mix of T4 and T3. But all the people I've actually met outside those seem to do fine on just T4. I guess the ones who have trouble with the usual meds are the ones who end up going to the internet for support and then being really vocal. That's one thing I really like about this forum - everyone seems really mellow and supportive. I was posting on the thyroid boards for a while, but very few people seemed interested in all my natural healing stuff, so I have kind of faded away from that. Every so often I go on again just to let the newbies know that you can heal yourself by changing your diet and lifestyle.

OK - take care and have a great week! --Gretchen