View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Feb-10-03, 17:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 318/243.4/160 Female 5' 8.5"
BF:60%/41.85%/23%
Progress: 47%

I'm hesitant to make this commitment for two reasons. First I'm a busy mom of 1 year old and a 4 year old as well as a wife of a husband who has had health problems lately. Life tends to shake me up when I'm not looking and I have to stop the computer for awhile. I need all the support here so I hope to stay here permanently. My second reason is that In the past I have failed by looking to far forward into the future. Right now I'm trying to put blinders on and concentrate a couple of weeks at a time. I'm sure all of you can relate to having a lot of weight to lose and facing a long journey in front of you. It tends to overwhelm me when I look at the entire monumental task that lays before me. So I've specifically made it a point to not plan. (I'm a born planner...love to plan things...doing them is another story) So hopefully you won't mind that I modified it slightly so that I could join you in your pledge.

I Julie promise to stay on the forum every day in good times and bad. I promise to keep working the low carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this- I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people that have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

I hope this counts me in

Julie Huck
310/278/160