View Single Post
  #62   ^
Old Mon, Jun-25-07, 10:40

Plan: Eat Fat, Get Thin
Stats: 212/162/155 Male 68 "
BF:32/23.5/23.5
Progress: 88%

Can I quote myself and have a different point of view?)

Quote:
As for my percentages 10-15-75, that is what I will shoot for in my attempt to lose more. If I deviate, it will be added protein and reduced carbs and let the fat fall where it falls, as I will try to keep the total calories fairly consistent. I don't see a problem with a "0" carb day here and there and keeping my proteins upward to 25%. Just from general understanding over the last few months, higher than 25% on the protein would not produce better results and it might even be harmful.

My Herbal Doctor says I am wrong and she's been right about so much before, I think I should listen to her and here is my revision for my diet changes. 20% carbs - 20% protein - 60% fat. She insists that I walk at least an hour each day, drink plenty of water, continue herbal & vitamin supplements and keep my percentages consistent at each meal and my calories between 1600-1800 per day.... Diabetic control is not my problem any longer, it is losing my last 25 pounds of fat..... That is proving to be way more difficult than controlling diabetes, but hopefully these new changes will make a difference for me and my hope is this. After reaching a natural weight, I might be able to just stop with all the supplements and get proper nutrition from the foods I eat and still keep my diabetes in reverse... That is my hope! That is my goal!