#3   ^
Old Wed, Apr-24-02, 06:43

Plan: Dr Atkins/PP
Stats: 180/170/138 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 24%
Talking I Learn from the BEST!!!

Dear Karen:

It was such a positive experience for me meeting you, Ruth, Rachel, Liz, Engineer Girl, Island Girl, Wa'il, and Marlaine.

Well. I thought since we have such a good group in Vancouver, might as well try to get one going in Hong Kong since I will be there. I really believe that face to face meeting from like minded people really help promote this WOL.

I am already homesick for Vancouver and my DH, but I am walking average of 8-10 hrs a day. I will be a string bean by the time I get back.

Food is absolutely delicious here. I really have to watch on the intake of carbs since most of the food here is wrap in some sort of flour wrapping or noodles. I have hit several places and just order straight dishes. There is this good dish with Braised Pork Ribs with Chinese Alcohol that I can't get enough of.

Took me a few days to find this Internet Bar so I will be able to check more messages later this week.

So anyone out there in Hong Kong, PM me and lets get together so I can pass on our wonderful Vancouver LC spirit.