View Single Post
  #44   ^
Old Mon, Mar-17-03, 11:24

Plan: Suzanne Somers'
Stats: 142/118/115 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 89%
Default LOL! Nice rhyme Kelly!

But just as I asked that question CraftyGirl I found my own way of screwing up my diet. Suzanne writes about loving her Grapenuts and having them whenever she wants, with skim milk. Well I've always loved Grapenuts but quit eating them because they were so hard on my teeth. I looked at the ingredients and they said "wheat flour" which is not ok. But on the FAQs on Suzanne's site it says that though Post was not allowed to say "whole wheat" on their ingredients because of something they do to the grain, it is intact in terms of the husks and phytochemicals, so it is indeed legal. So I got some and let it soak a little in skim milk and heated it. Oh my, oh my, oh MY! Now my problem is that it tastes so good I've had a carb breakfast every day for three days and I can't stop at one bowl, either! I found myself wanting "just a little bowl" before bed last night too.

ARRRRRGH! I should have stuck to my Hi-Lo, which fills me up so much I don't want another bowl and I only have it a couple of times a week. And it's been raining for several days here so I haven't been walking, just using my thighmaster and doing a few crunches is all. Anybody got a long enough leg to reach out here and kick me in the kaboose?