#67   ^
Old Fri, Apr-05-19, 08:04

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 225/224/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightnow
When I was 19, in a chiropractor's office I found a book called "Murder by Injection." privately published.

It is an incredibly detailed account of:
* the founding of the AMA (read it and weep)
* Australia's search for a medical system (they chose allopathy)
* a 1986 Supreme Court case where the AMA was convicted of using a variety of mafia and RICO tactics to destroy chiropractry
* the list of board of directors of chemical corps, drug corps, medical corps, and media corps, and the descriptions of how they interrelate.

It was the first time I had encountered anything that made me realize there might be something to that idea that it's a pyramid and the higher you go the smaller the number of people who are actually running the world.

I was profoundly depressed for a couple months.

But it's a good book. This was long prior to the internet so this guy spent half his life in the Library of Congress getting all this data together.

PJ

As you probaly came to realize, while the truth is depressing, using that info to better your health was the silver lining.

Right now, if you pardon the phrasing, I am frustrated with a very expensive health insurance ( 1/3-1/2 the house morgage) and cannot access many doctors that would be worthwhile. BECAUSE they DONT accept any insurance. Cash only. A self feeding system. ( A less costly health plan just has higher deductable and co-pays, and that adds up fast).

Yes, a self feeding system that depends on the research to also to be complicit.