View Single Post
  #142   ^
Old Fri, Aug-10-18, 07:58

Plan: OWL
Stats: 177/168/135 Female 5'1"
BF:50.5/38/25
Progress: 21%

Is Hugh Laurie your brother from another mother?

You men - so easy to go shaved head, eh? Not one leetle tear shed for the loss of your locks. I would probably cry if I had to shave my head. Although it's not as much of a shocking thing for women to do now as it used to be, but we're more likely to be profiled as either a lesbian or undergoing cancer treatment if we go around bald headed. Objects of pity or derision. Not a mainstream fashion choice yet for the femmes.

When I do a long road trip, I like to drive with the windows open, too. I wrap my hair and neck with a long scarf to keep it in check and keep my neck from getting sunburned. Hair ends up getting a bit tangled anyway, and I get some funny looks sometimes in places that are more conservative, like Bakersfield, like people suspect I'm a Muslim because I'm covering my hair. But whatever. I don't explain. Long ago, this used to be a stylish way to drive, like emulating a glamorous movie star in a convertible. Also, gals were protecting their do's, which involved a lot time with curlers and hairspray. And they wore driving gloves.

Your friend is quite skilled at kitefoiling. Fun to watch. I would have bailed after that first lightning strike - maybe he didn't see it as he was so busy with the kite, board and waves.

Wow, just noticed that your weight can fluctuate five pounds in a single day! Interesting.

great job staying active