View Single Post
  #231   ^
Old Thu, Oct-28-10, 19:04
Princess Sara

Plan: Dukan
Stats: 210/165.6/150 Female 5 ft 4 inches
BF:---
Progress: 74%

Oh Ladies, you words could not have come at a better time. I am beating myself up.....and have emotionally eaten for the past four days. Dumb! This is just such a hard time right now. I love teaching, but this is the hardest class I've had in my 20 years of teaching. It is really wearing me down. Our new administrator is great....a real go getter, but he is constantly handing out new technology (not new desktops for the classroom mind you) that I am having a hard time getting to. I just feel guilty all of the time. I'm not getting to the new stuff. I'm not getting to my top students because my class is too large and I have too many special needs students. The kids with behavior problems all have behind the scene stories that explain their actions, but I can't "fix" this. I'm working all of the time and just feeling like I'm not doing a very good job.

I have got to get back to taking care of me in order to handle the needs of others, but isn't that so dang hard?

I go back to my psychiatrist next week to see if we have balanced the meds. I'm not crying all of the time, but I am not myself.

You know what? I could not sleep last night because of the tension in my neck. I now understand what people mean when they say their kids or their jobs are a pain in the neck. I have never considered getting a massage, but I wonder if it would help. Have any of you tried it? How long does the relief last?

I am having a steak for supper.....back in the low carb saddle again.
Sara<><