#34   ^
Old Tue, Mar-09-04, 09:07

Plan: CAD
Stats: 210/210/165 Female 5' 4
BF:
Progress:
Unhappy Yo Yo Thryoid here since 1997

Hi,
In 1997 after total hystorectomy, we then found out I had Hypothroidism. My numbers were 68. Not good. Drs put me on synthryoid. For years now, my thryroid never stays regulated. I have hashimotos, too. I go from 275 of synthroid to .300 . I have pain in the gland itself and when it is off, I can tell, besides being exhausted and all the other lovely symptoms, it hurts and feels like im being choked. The wierd thing with me is, I have symptoms of hyper/hypo and Im severly hypo with the lovely Hashimotos. Im at witts end too, would be nice if for once my thyroid would stay levelled out. I get tired of the dr saying. Are you taking your medicine everyday. THen i reply yes. You would think after all these years we could figure out what to do with my thryroid. Loosing weight, well lets see, not happening. When my TSH is normal for a short 3 months, dr says, well it isnt your thyroid hon that is causing you not to loose. When i go back in for 3months checkup,,,boom thryoid is not good again. It is a nasty cycle , nasty nasty. Then dr says , well maybe that is why you cant loose. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGg...frustrating.
Yes I do eat lots of carbs and do like my candy. That is why I am interested in CAD..

GOod luck to all.
muddauv3