View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Sep-06-12, 14:04

Plan: Depends on the Day
Stats: 221/169.6/145 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 68%

Her story is great, almost to great. She only went to one therapy session? Does that mean it wasn't all in her head?

Going Primal is a grand idea, I've been considering it myself but I don't know if I'm ready. That means no condaments or diet soda or anything processes, bacon, sausage, I don't know if I'm ready/willing to do that.

I am going M&E, maybe some salad veggies with supper (role module for the kids)

I actually have been feeling rather impowered this afternoon. I ate 2 candy bars this morning, that couldn't be it Had to deviled eggs for lunch and been working out this afternoon. Not done yet, in no great hurry as long as its done before the kids get home.

I've descided to set goals for myself. I'm seaking help, and I do feel better admitting it to my best friend.

Goal #1 I bought a second pair of expensive shoes for in the house, I'm not going to open them till I have been one week binge free. They wont be in for close to a week, and I really want clean shoes in the house! What woman doesn't like new shoes?

Goal #2 Buy myself new leg weights, I've only got the one and its only 6 lbs. I really would like 2 of them (hence 2 legs) and 10 lbs a piece. That will be 2 weeks binge free.

I don't know what 3 weeks could bring me, I'm actually a bit unscertain if I can do 3 weeks or if thats too much pressure. I'd like a new set of hand weights, the ones with a dial and its all together. Expensive! Maybe if I can have some major binge free time by christmas?

I was thinking 1 month binge free, getting a deep tissue massage and a lymph node message. Good for the body all around, with BF new how to give a good message

Tomorrow I may be crying in the ice cream but right now, I'm feeling pretty good. TOM is due Sunday, ish, that alone could give issues. I've been crying all morning, heck of a thing to deal with when TOM is approaching!

I am going to listen in to tomorrows OA phone meeting, again. I hope its a little different, I didn't get much info out of it. People were speaking up, and kept getting off subject, got irritating listening to them ramble. Used up my minutes without learning much. It was really great that what I'm going through is commen, all that I do is normal for a compulsive over eater. Weird I know, but helpful and makes me feel better.

I'm home by myself all day, that could play a part in my binging. I'm lonely, and bored. Trying to distract myself works for only so long, something deep inside takes over and I'm eating junk food without even realizing it. I'm hoping a therapest can help with those problems.

I am surprised more people havne't commented on this topic. Is to to commen? Is it not commen? Do people not wish to share about it? Embarassed as I am? Is this topic discussed to often? I don't see very often at all.