View Single Post
  #1914   ^
Old Wed, Aug-01-07, 02:24
MAINTAINING ON CALP

Plan: CALP/CAHHP
Stats: 180/125/150 Female 65 in
BF:
Progress: 183%

My DH loves spag and balls too. I now make the meatballs really big- about 1/4 pounders- so I know it is enough protein for me. I brown them, then cook them in the red sauce. My fav is to throw a split chicken breast (cut in halves) in the sauce too. I can pretty much skip the pasta. I like having whole green beans with that- also thrown into the sauce in the last half hour or so. To me, lots better than the pasta.
I filled the fridge, went to the farmers market, and have been running around. I am up now at 4am- and have been up since 3. Just can't sleep -having hot flashes. This is the 3rd night I have been up- Monday I was up from 1am. I think I am worried about my DD. She graduated college, went backpacking all summer, and is finally home. She is only here for 2 days and she moves to England tomorrow. I have been trying to face this, but I think my outside is not matching my inside. Inside, I think I am actually very upset about her moving so far away- and as far as she is concerned this is permanent. I can't hope it will not work out- I just have to deeal with it. I am only working 1/2 days this week to spend more time with her.
RM last night: salad, steak, bread, spinach, wine,2 spoons of dessert.
RM tonight: salad, turkey, zuccinni (sp?), corn bread stuffing( not for me- for family), baked sweet potato, melon and ice cream, wine. I am doing the dinner DD wants: like a light version of a whole T'giving meal. I am not even interested in eating it- just want to make it for her.
I am sure I will post later this week-E