View Single Post
  #163   ^
Old Mon, Sep-01-14, 19:12
Registered Member

Plan: Low Carb /CAD/Veg(ish)
Stats: 192/185/150 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 17%

Hi Patricia, Jandy, Eno, and others (?). I am still lurking around and messing with my plan (mostly low carb but with several days of CAD style eating each week). I had traveled this summer to visit family in FL and was worried about staying LC. I planned to do CAD so I could eat out and still enjoy myself. I did well the first two weeks but as time went on, so did my rationalizations and temptations. I ended up extending my stay another few weeks for a total of two months (due to my father having major surgery complications). Eating out almost every meal and at hospital cafe means I put on 9 lbs. Yikes!

I have been back home and basically on track for a week and am already down 3 lbs. 161 this morning. I am trying not to beat myself up too much and just get back on and do what I need to do. I was 150 in May so I am a bit irritated with myself since it is a lot harder to take off than put on! Still, I know what works for me and I can do it.

Patricia, you continue to do an amazing job! You are so close to your next goal! And maybe E will post once in a while on her trip...