View Single Post
  #114   ^
Old Fri, Apr-16-04, 18:39

Plan: Atkins/Protein Power combined
Stats: 130/124/115 Female 5'3"
BF:appx 25%
Progress: 40%
Default lets get this party started. maritimer here ! bedford ns

I am soooooo hoping to talk to locals. Let's keep this post going. I live in Bedford and am curious to talk to locals into low carbing, exercise and what works for you. You can email me anytime. I will always email back. I am 29 recently newly married . I am really looking to make these next few months very focused and dedicated on getting my body and mind in the best place. My husband and i want to start a family soon and I want to be in the best shape physically and mentally and I know when I look good , I feel good and it will just snowball from there. so what have you done to get to your goal? I am honestly thinking of stopping the packaged low carb foods. I think I"m going to make things as simple as possible. Like buying fresh salmon and a rotisserie chicken every day (every 2 days maybe) and stocking up on pre made salads. or eating an atkins salad from subway for lunch every day. they are delicious (can we eat them on induction?) . I had one today. although they are $8!! they are soooooooo good and filling. drink lots of water and take supplements. do any of you take atkins supps?