Registered Member

Plan: ~ CAD ~
Stats: 276.6/272.0/175 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 5%
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarabelle
All going well on CAD. I am totally in control of what I eat and rarely have a craving. What I like is that if I do crave something, I can have it at my RM which is never far away.

It's been great eating with the family instead of cooking something separate for me like I used to on Atkins.

I lost four pounds in my first week so am very happy with that.

Hi Zarabelle! dontcha just Love It! i feel the same way! i cant wait for my RM... its so much fun to be able to Eat With My Family! AND i can have Dessert too if i want it! this really has been the easiest thing i have EVER done in my Whole Entire Life! im totally amazed! i went thru 20 - 25 years of trying every diet and gym and all i needed was to find out Im a Carbohydrate Addict and start eating the CAD way... Oooooooh My Gosh! im totally amazed! - - - - and CAD4life - - - that Sandwich sounds like such a Good Idea! next time we go to Claim Jumpers im gonna ask if they can make my Favorite Cobb Sandwich on Lettuce! that was the only thing i EVER ordered from there... it just became a favorite... then i just stopped eating out because i couldnt lose... but NOW... i CAN go out to eat again AND stay Legal on CAD... im now Living The Good Life!