View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Sep-20-13, 05:20

Plan: VLC, mostly meat
Stats: 202/200/165 Male 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: 5%

Anybody heard of mitochondrial disease? Me neither, until earlier this year when I was looking at the mitochondria in relation to my current condition. Anyway, the point is that this is an obscure disease, nobody talks about it, and we'd be lucky to find a doc who would even know it exists.

The problem I see with the hypothesis that it's all about the genes is that if we do anything about the genes directly, but ignore the cause, this cause will continue to act and eventually destroy any progress we've made toward genes. Success of direct gene therapy would only occur if this therapy somehow did something about the cause itself. It would be an accident.

Instead, if we go for the cause directly, and ignore the genes, the genes will be taken care of eventually as cells take care of themselves. In fact, some cause could inhibit this self-repair and self-rule ability of the cell so that the cause could continue to exist. This is explained by David Wheldon in this document:

http://www.davidwheldon.co.uk/ms-treatment1.html

The pertinent point is with treatment schedule which includes pulsing of one of the meds, as this one would positively kill the pathogen and in doing so finally allow the cell to suicide, as the pathogen inhibits the process to take place as long as it infects the cell. The reason for pulsing is to do with the release of inflammatory substances both from the infected cell and from the pathogen, substances which cause harsh symptoms of their own.

Finally, on the SCSC website, there's a chart titled Progression of Cancer, that explains pretty well what we can do about it, but most especially how we can diagnose the prerequisite conditions that must be met before cancer can even be allowed to be created or grow. Basically, if we start with a ketogenic diet, but only see a small effect or no effect, then we have a pretty good proof that there is another cause at play here, and it's just a matter of finding it at this point. I was arguing for the same idea with Richard Feinman regarding his research into cancer and KD, as some of the subjects did not respond as well as others, or at all.

Finally finally, if the problem is with the mitochondria, then the most obvious symptoms should relate to energy production. So, fatigue, weakness, time of recuperation/repair, or anything else that requires a lot of energy.