Old Thu, Jun-26-08, 05:10

Plan: Ray Peat (not low-carb)
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 164cm
BF:
Progress: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcarbUgh
You left out retch.

I went through my herbal phase in the 80s. I still love herbs - to cook with.

Hi there,

I am not a diabetic, but when I saw this article, I thought it might be of interest/use/help to some diabetics who are open-minded enough to try out non-pharmaceutical options to help deal with their condition. Getting a bottle of vinegar from the store is certainly a lot less hassle than getting a doctor's appointment, getting a prescription and all that jazz. And cheaper, too. I have noticed that a few American members of the forum have mentioned that they don't even have medical insurance, so these people may have even more interest in solutions that don't involve doctors.

Your whole tone is one of mockery and ridicule (see quote above) and it makes me feel like I've received a slap in the face in return for wanting to help. Gee thanks.

I thought the general idea of this forum was for people to help each other out, not to use it as an opportunity to ridicule people who have slightly different views on life.

I use herbs to cook, too, but I would never mock anybody who was willing to try putting herbs in a footbath to ease aching feet, and tell them to go to the doctor instead!

Could we have a little more tolerance and a little less ridicule, please? I was only trying to help.

amanda

p.s. I do not generally suffer from a sense-of-humour failure, but this is one of those moments.