View Single Post
  #69   ^
Old Mon, Jul-11-16, 09:43

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Good morning

I am still the same this morning. I believe I will do my CN tonight, too. We will be in town and I can have my Mexican food. So CN will start around 4pm tonight. I don't have any dessert planned, so I may run to Walgreen's today an pick up some cookies or something for bedtime.

Chrissie and Rox, there were times I had a big 6 lb gain, too. I think it was because I drank an awful lot of fluids during the CN, so it just built up. This last CN I did not do that. That is the only explanation I had for it. But as we all know, it drops of in a whoosh or 2 a few days later. Sometimes it takes as long as 4 days for me. Sometimes it leaves in 2. And I always seem to eat the same amount of carbs - 300 some. So there seems to be no set time frame for the whooshes. Some weeks I drop a lb. Some weeks nothing! But one thing I am keeping track of closely is my calories....

The CNs bring up the calorie average quite a bit. I am trying to balance this by doing very low cals every other day. It is easy for me the day after a CN because I am never hungry, so a good fasting day should help a lot. I guess my new experiment is similar the the JUDDD program, except I am not going to go under 500 cals. That is extreme for me and I don't think I can do that. Maybe the day after a CN would be the easiest day. but I am not sure I can do it every other day!

Eating a ketogenic diet makes it hard to go that low in cals. I would have to go low fat, too, and I don't want to do that. So I will see how it goes. If I can do around 800 cals every other day, I would be content. The other days I can eat regular LC, but not too high in cals. My suggested maintenance calorie level is 1917 right now. That is high. I had been trying to maintain 1200 cals daily. But I should eat more than that. I just want to get a good deficit in there. And I hope that by doing this I can lose a little faster...

I will still continue with CNS, though. I think the extra boost the CN gives is good for me. But it seems my weekly calories are a little high when I average everything out. This "fast" every other day may be just what I need.

I will try it out for a few weeks. You will all know how it goes, and if it is even sustainable for me.

Have a great day all!