View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Mar-25-07, 07:06

Plan: none
Stats: 265/237/180 Female 5ft 4in
BF:
Progress:
Default I am

Now see, I am one of the people the protocol is working for.

I got very ill a couple years ago and was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis. I was completely bed ridden and had to have help rolling over, siting up and walking, sometimes eating as well.

I was given all sorts of medications, vitamins etc. and all I did was get worse. I was given prednisone (was on that a year), methotrexate, arava, naproxen, celebrex etc. etc. etc.

Anyway, I kept telling them my muscles hurt more than my joints but they wouldn't listen so i decided to treat myself.

I bought the book about the protocol for this and decided to treat myself. I fixed my diet to a gluten free diet, and made this protocol work for itself.

Needless to say, I am siting at a computer now, walking through the stores etc. I only take celebrex in the morning and night as it is still needed for the RA portion, but that is the only drug I am on.

For me, this works. They say in the book that if it doesn't, you may have to go up to 1,800 mg a day for it to work for you. For me 1200mg is perfect.

Just thought i would give 2cents from someone it does work for.

I forgot to mention, this "will" make you worse. It's supposed to. You get worse while it cleans out your system and it takes around 2months for each year you have been sick. For some that could be a year or two of taking the medication.

When you do finally get better and are no longer sick, then you keep taking the dose that is best for you. If you stop, you will start going down hill again.

It's always best to buy the book.