#12   ^
Old Thu, Nov-14-02, 21:15
Registered Member

Plan: CAD
Stats: 292/263/165
BF:
Progress: 23%

Hi fellow CAD/CALP ers,

I am also new to this program. Today is my second day. Yesterday went well, after my RM I was sooo full. About three hours later, I wasn't hungry but, just out of habit was thinking what I could eat. I'm THE WORST late night eater! But I did not, I repeat, did not eat anything and it wasn't hard because I wasn't hungry. I just had to ignore that little voice in my head that is used too a sweet treat at night, even on Atkins I would have a LC treat, I think that was a lot of the reason why I didn't loose on Atkins.

Today was ok, at lunch I ate out. Had a salad from subway, usually they make them huge and they are satisfying. But for some reason today, it was pretty small. I had a Diet Pepsi w/it. Like an hour later I was a little hungry, kept on wanting to eat something. I really think it was the diet pepsi that did it though. I think it set off my insulin level. So, no more pop w/ CM, I think i can live with that. If I can have it at dinner I will be happy. I ate dinner over 3 hours ago, and I am still full! Haven't had any late night cravings either....YAAAA! I wish I knew if I have lost, don't own a scale for obvious reasons. Yesterday, I started my TOM so probably really haven't lost anyway. It's kind of weird though, usually I get really bad cramps, but it hasn't happened yet....hope i didn't speak too soon!

To Allura, good luck, I think that I made the right decision and I hope it works for you too. Congrats on you loss, that amazing!

Good luck to all!

Shelly