#21   ^
Old Mon, Sep-15-14, 10:53
Triple digit loss

Plan: Dr. Bernstien
Stats: 352/206.8/175 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 82%

Hi gals and guys,

I appreciate your thoughts. I am still not doing well.

I went to a office blessing for someone this past friday and I was reminded of something.

My thyroid, I do have multi modular goiter that is supposed to be watched. And I know this doctor put down the system hypothyroidism even though she never said that too me.

She gave me thyroid meds she said to reduce the sizes of the lumps on my thyroid. Long ago, I was taking it before LC but everything was getting worse. So I stopped it cleared out my system to figure out the whole diabetes thing.

I am extremely cold now, all summer I really don't like bing in the ac. My body temperature usually runs about 97.6-97.8 that was like 2 years ago when I tested it. Maybe I should start keeping track of it again.

I was freezing, about 1/2 hour ago. ate my lunch and within 5-10 minutes my fingers went from being so cold to feeling warm and fine.

Weird part is my breakfast which was chicken and green beans had more carbs than my lunch which was steak tip ceasar salad.

I eat salad (romaine lettuce) 2 times a day along with bell peppers... this week I and doing green beans in the morning.

I cut out all gum incase that was it.