View Single Post
  #23   ^
Old Thu, Jul-21-05, 18:55

Plan: Maintenance (PPLP)
Stats: 216/131/140 Female 5 feet, 5 inches
BF:48.79/21.19/23
Progress: 112%

Kryssi - I bet that 87 pounds is where your body wants to stop, but I don't blame you for not wanting to get any lower. You flat out look FANTASTIC! How the heck did you get that stomache after two kids? No matter how hard I have tried, I have never been able to get a tight tummy after having my two. I can get it flat at a low weight, LOL, but not tight -- my abdominal muscles are just too far gone I think.

My guess is that the cardio probably isn't helping you any, doing strictly weights may stop it.

Bonnie - I am hoping to be like you in menopause. I also had very easy TOMs and labors....TOM got worse as my weight came on, but the first one after I started LCing completely put it back to what it was in my younger years. My doctor always told me one tends to take after their mother, which I have so far, but she had a heck of a time in menopause. Flat out hard to be around unless she's taking her hormones (premarin?).

Judy -- When you told me in the other thread that you are 16 years my senior, I was shocked. I would have guessed you closer to 45.

I also owe you a big thank you! I went shopping today, and I had a blast trying on everything I could get my hands on, especially when I discovered I was actually a size 6-8 rather than a 10. Went overboard, bought more than I planned....but it sure made me feel good :-)

Scruff, where are you at? Are you feeling any better??