View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Thu, Jul-21-05, 08:12

Plan: Maintenance (PPLP)
Stats: 216/131/140 Female 5 feet, 5 inches
BF:48.79/21.19/23
Progress: 112%

Bonnie and Kryssi, you guys make it sound so easy :-)

Not having to be as viligent as before sounds doable for me.....basically, I don't mind a "WOL", but I don't want to be on a lifelong "diet", if that makes sense.

I've recorded every single meal and exercise in my journal from day one, which will hopefully make it easy to catch what I can handle and cannot handle as I add new stuff -- but I will admit that I am looking forward to focusing less on portions/cals/carbs and moving on to enjoy life with my newfound health and figure.

Kryssi, I've seen ladies small boned as yourself around your height carry as low as 86 pounds without looking anorexic, was your exercise primarily cardio, or do you still fight to stop losing when doing resistance?

Bonnie, do you feel that you were able to handle menopausal symptoms better with LCing? I haven't had any indications that I am close to that yet, but several friends my own age have started "pre menopause" already. I've seen huge improvements to my PMS and TOM, and wondering if LCing will help me through the "change" as well.