#8   ^
Old Wed, Aug-19-09, 19:29

Plan: food combining
Stats: 150/137.4/125 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by VersatileD
I'm not familiar with that plan either, but I have heard of not combining protein with carbs to avoid stomach stress.

If anything, I'd say try carby snacks, trying to keep the carb intake relatively low for one sitting. If you eat too much carbs at once with no backup (fat, protein) you'll set yourself up for an aesthetic crash.

And lee just doesn't happen to know everything, so you shouldn't get mad at her for that. >.>
Maybe I'll look into food combining later, but it doesn't sound like a plan up my alley, particularly because I'm not very sensitive like that, I guess.

I didn't mean for it to come out that way if it did I am sorry

I was checking out the great taste no pain site and Dr Hay's plan.

To be honest I wanted to find any receipes that sounded good for carbs, but I don't think there is any.

For the past month I was working on Atkin's (to a point) no loss there, then went to a slow carb plan 4 lbs loss. I just can't all proteins, with carbs coming from veggies. I need the fruits, and some rice, pasta, potatoes.

So this is where I am coming from the Food combining and it is also suppose to help the stomach distress.

This just all gets confusing with all of the diets out there.