View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Sat, Oct-24-15, 07:22
Registered Member

Plan: Hippocratic:Let food be..
Stats: 191/154/140 Male 69"
BF:Current: 27%
Progress: 73%

Boy, you sure are one tough nut to crack.
Quote:
...make a buck off of sick people...

Really? That's pretty rich considering the obscene profits made by big pharma at the expense of those same ppl, but I don't hear you raising your hackles about that. Ever heard of Martin Shkreli? And he's just the public face that briefly peered over the parapet before scurrying back into his self-made hole. Argue your case on any point you like, but please don't whinge about the modest returns made by the alternative community. They hafta make a living and pay the bills too, but they usually do it without bankrupting the sick.

My 'honorable draw' suggestion was made with tongue firmly planted in cheek. A joke; a jape to lighten the mood. It was not intended to be taken seriously. Having said that, I'm not at all certain there is much more mileage to be gained from this interesting exchange. We've reached a point where we seem to be generating more heat than light, and I accept the blame for most of that. My intention was simply and honestly to recount my own experience of glucotor, not to engage in a protracted debate about claims made on the owner's site.