View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Apr-22-05, 15:47

Plan: To Stay Sane
Stats: 275/239.4/224 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 70%

Great question!

I saw a picture of me taken at a Christmas gathering from Dec 2003 and nearly puked. I was HUGE. I knew the weight was up and the size was up, too; but I guess I just didn't realize how friggin BIG I was. It's wierd. When I looked in the mirror, I just didn't see the BIG F that I was, I saw me -- like I see myself today -- I don't see the near 60 pounds that I've lost. I see the same person I've always seen. That picture really was the final motivater to get me going. I knew SOMETHING had to change in my life.

And what's kept me going for over a year is one thing: The way I FEEL. I'm alive again and it's wonderful. And it's all because of this WOL. Plain and simple. A couple of months ago I started cheating a lot -- eating McDonald's and CRAP until it became a DAILY HABIT again. I was so depressed and down and yada, yada. My boyfriend said one day (he's doing this WOL as well): I can't do this without your support. And boom. I realized that if I continued on with my old WOL I would end up probably bigger than I was.

So I recommited myself about two weeks ago and I feel that feeling again of lc'ing. I'm alive again.