View Single Post
  #81   ^
Old Sat, Mar-19-16, 11:00

Plan: Mod carbs
Stats: 245/195.8/176 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 71%

Thanks, Janet! Yes, ONEderland has been a great morale boost, as has getting under 198. Funny what a difference it can make.

As for "moderate carbs," I should probably change that. Mainly it just means that I aim for under 50, but some days I might be up a little higher, and lots of days I'm in the 30s. I don't eat any type of LC bars or anything like that--pretty clean, pretty plain.

And I can believe what you say Dr. Westman says, because I can really feel it now, combining LCHF and IF -- two meals & maybe a very small snack getting me to 1,600-1,700 calories a day, I feel so much more satisfied. And if you had told me that I could be satisfied on 1,600 calories in two meals, I never would have believed it. (When I lost weight a few years ago down from 245 to 198, I probably never went below 2,000, using exercise to make up the difference.)

As for my back (still feeling so much better!), I don't know. I was in the midst of a whoosh, and maybe IF's hormone affects also really helped with inflammation and cortisol. It's been utterly intractable, and now I'm 90% better than I was just on Tuesday. It's almost bizarre, but I'll take it!