Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2048   ^
Old Sun, May-27-18, 19:28

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Quickie- computer losing power needs juice!!!!

BLUE- I love hearing that you are thinking longer term!!!! ya know- work out room in the NEW PLACE!!!!!!!
Have a great time at your swim party. Do you have a cover up????

Trig- Felt like like one of your days- a little if this and that- nothing to commit to. Just a on plan puttering wonderful day.
speaking of days- it's really coming I think. Sure as hell mess up my plans - thinking the rain was on my doorstep.

Speaking of RAIN- WAITING to hear from LEEANN!!!!!!! Bad news where she lives - serious flooding.

Oh- the headache yesterdays I think was from a gas leak. I thought I kept smelling gas yesterday. Smelled it in the morning- then it "went away" (not really)- ten took pooch for walk- smelled it again. Checked everything- it all looked off to me. Then headache- and just sorta miserable.
Finally took the pup out again about 9 before bed- and walked back in and smelled it REAL STRONG. -
Called the gas company emergency line and opened the windows. - long story short, yes it was gas. I was breathing all day.
Apparently the FURNACE had a loose connection and was leaking. It is a NEW furnace so it might not have been picked up during the inspection. anyway-
It's fixed- and headache gone.

Going to lose power-
was ok today on plan- not STELLAR- just TOO much- to much- and Alfredo sauce to boot- dairy= bloat for me. But dang did I lap it up. Not hitting the scales for few days.
Want to buy fixing for meatloaf, and a roasted chicken, and pork chop for this week. Will get better- smaller portions. did not practice the S today- had seconds!

Tomorrow new day- Ok all have a wonderful evening!