Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2045   ^
Old Sun, May-27-18, 10:43

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

LORI) - You DID IT!!!!!!!!!! I would not have made it AT ALL!!!!! Be ever so PROUD of yourself!!!!!- and it's over. Now for some R&R!!!!!
So fun- where are you going to celebrate!!!??????

TRIG- So I don't know about your weekend, but they keep changing the forecast by the minute! I wasn't go to Greenville because it was supposed to pour. Which was fine- because I needed the rest.

Did you get rain yesterday? It was on and off- just weird. So today has beeb sunny and HOT- and HUMID like a sauna. I bet you are making the best of a pool! Do you have a floaty? Are you using your grill more? I LOVE a grill! Do you have gas or charcoal?
love the SMELL of briskets. Meat loves a GRILL!

Blue- OMG- swimsuits. I feel ya- the pain. NOTHING snaps us back to reality than a frekin dressing room!!!!!!
But you found one! I found I love the coverups butter than the suit it self. I love the black lacy ones that hide a world of "sin"!!!! You must get a really sexy cover up and great flip flops and nobody looks at the swimsuit. Have some total fun! Can't wait to hear!

Nic- are you doing anything this weekend? Was this the weekend everyone coming in or next? I can't remember what you said! I know you are enjoying that pool!

Kmom- enjoy your weekend!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I am doing a bit of this and that. Just really enjoying being home with no agenda. I am watching movies, grilling out, taking walks. Mowed my yard and weed wacked it. It looks nice. Filled up all the bird feeders and just enjoying being home. All my windows are letting in light. Felt really good getting some excersize this morning. I have just 1 more load of laundry. I will glance at next weeks assignment. Just being happy and recharging!

There are many birds with babies hovering under my feeder! Fun to watch. Just loving some much needed puttering- whatever I just want to do. Not going to mom's. Did some light window shopping yesterday- didn't buy anything, oh wait I sure did. Bought a Chala purse cross over I have been wanting. I am SO tired of carrying a huge bag. I just wanted a small crossover leather bag. I got one. Very practical. Has a paw print on it- to frekin cute. Ok- just HANGING

Grilling for my one meal- whatever the mood strikes .
Later!!!!!