Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2041   ^
Old Sat, May-26-18, 14:51

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

OMG- I hd the BEST laugh over your crippled kiddo TRIG!!!!!- No movie????? Because her toe would............. Shrivel at a movie? Not pool because it HURTS? No friend because she can't WALK????? I would have SO much fun with that.Dam I would dam near stick her in traction and elevate that foot. Make her bed bound and stick her in bed for the weekend.Food and all.Not thing good to eat either after all digestions takes TIME away from a healing TOE!!!!!

No electronics either as DIRTY electricity could infect it! HAHAHAHAHAH- thanks for that laugh...... Dear god- I am so glad that is BEHIND me!!!!! Yours is coming! FREEDOM!!!!! It will.
then you will look back and miss her dearly!

Good for you to fight for the poor ground hogs- they gotta eat too! They might have babies too! Good on you. I didn't KILL the turtle- I just MOVED it to a NEW home- the woods across the street! I will however kill a snake! - just saying.

Blue- Love you are having a ball right now!!!!! Right in your element! working, playing, back in the saddle!!!!
What are you doing this weekend??????

Lori- THANK YOU for the post from Scotland!!!! I know you are having fun!!! How many hours different is it? curious?

Nic- company coming in NEXT weekend? I know that you and your mom have your issue. Boy howdy- I feel your pain. I can mine in doses. She lives a little close for comfort. But then again EVERY now and again she comes through. But other times like this week I told her if she continued to SCREAM at me I was hanging up on her. Which I did........ I feel ya. It's complicated for sure. How long is she staying?
Answer= wine! Whatever the issue is= wine.
Try to get some rest this weekend!

Kmom- lovely post you had. I get your SIL can't go on your trip. However what a blessing for a good job right? There is always next year! Speaking of next year- I surely hope you are coming to hang with us!!!!! Not everyone will be walking. We are all at different levels. The good news- it should be cooler and not crazy hot at that time!!!!
--------------------------------
Not much to share. weather here is hit and miss- then add that we are getting a tropical storm that will stall - expecting it sometime Monday- Wed.
Was going to go to Greenville today- but we postponed to next weekend when it is their anniversary. They want to go out. got it.
Better anyway as I got a ton of rest last night- then developed a royal MiGRAINE.

Whenever we have a major storm coming I seem to get headaches. I am weather sensitive. Oh well- I am just kicking back this weekend.
I did however get out a bit this morning. I did a trial run to the new office.It's not that much further for me. So I was pleasantly surprised. Plus it has a gym I can use at lunch time. I am actually now excited.
Just a different route- but it's a 30 minute commute. Nothing in the scope. no highways. However for the rest of the staff it is a huge deal. Most of the gals are already putting in a hour to hour and half NOW- add 30 more minutes and I know I am going to lose some.

I can't wait to get my bed- BLUE did you look at the light. The pic really sucked!

I am not hungry. I had a square of goat cheese and a pickle slice at "lunch". I am just not real hungry. I need to make or lose this tuna steak though. I will make it and eat later if I need to. No appetite today. So I am LISTENING to my body- no NEED to eat, just because a clock hits 5-6 and screams DINNER TIME. Nope- it's about what I need and the body wants. Good food of course.

But I will tell ya- I lost a bit, then now holding. but I am on a huge brat kick. Serious- it's the sodium that is "holding me here"- but I know it's not real weight. Especially as I am eating 1 real meal a day. No grazing or snacks.

here comes the rain! Looking for movie/ Netflicks/ Settle in -
till tomorrow-
WAY on plan!!!!!
Sponsored Links