#180   ^
Old Fri, Nov-13-09, 14:18

Plan: Dietician Program
Stats: 165/143/100 Female 5'0"
BF:
Progress:
Default Please help!!

Hello all!

I'm new to this forum and don't know if anyone reads it still since it has been a while since anyone's posted anything, but I thought I'd give it a try.

I also have PCOS and acanthosis nigricans and stretch marks, because of being overweight and having a high carbohydrate intake in my diet. I have been dieting for eight months now and have lost 25 pounds. i also exrcise regularly. My stretch marks obviously will never go away but I had high hopes that my AN patches would. I have them all over, on my neck, armpits, groin, elbows and knees.

Above all, having this has really affected my love life. It takes me a long time to be able to open up to men and date, because when they'll find out what I have, they will be disgusted. I thought about loving myself and helping to improve my condition with a positive attitude, but the last two guys I dated left me when they saw my skin's condition saying that I disgusted them. I guess I'm a monster.

Now, I have very low self confidence and esteem and have actually gone into depression, trying to commit suicide twice. I need help or someone that was in a similar situation and overcame this, so I can have a little hope.

Thank you beforehand.