Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #1212   ^
Old Mon, Feb-12-18, 07:48

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Jaz- I am really excited for you!!!! And now come the questions, because Inquiring Minds!

• How far to your work from your new house?
• Are you buying as is or is it contingent on the inspection?
• Do you have pictures of the inside?
• When is closing?

Re: Korean meatballs. I typed the recipe up in this thread so run a search or something and you should be able to pull it up.

Trig- Thank you for the words of encouragement- much appreciated as I bounce around the same one pound for the past couple of weeks. Changes will come in their own time. Meanwhile, I think your idea of cutting back a bit will absolutely bring change about for you!

Lori- So glad you have had such a great time with your sister. Today sounds relaxing. It is nice that you two live close enough to make a weekend so doable.

Blue- I wish you would check in, even if you just say hello. I miss you.

KMom- Is SD on her way back? I bet she had a great time. Have you been in touch with her while she was gone?

•••••••••

Waiting for delivery of the new washing machine today, some time between 11 and 2. Other than that nothing much going on today. Dentist appointment tomorrow, CASA visit Wed and then I will draft out my court report for March. DD and I have our long weekend away this upcoming weekend. Fairly slow week for me.

DS16 had his concert last night for the School of Rock type band. It was...okay. The band members did fine, the singer decided to do her own thing and started doing Screamo on all of the songs- so in and out between singing and doing that awful Screamo. Her bandmates did not know she was planning to do that and she pretty much ruined their whole set. DS16 would have been upset if he were vested in that band but he wasn't so it really didn't matter, it was just annoying. There was a great band there of older folks aptly named Geezer (!) and then a young college aged woman who did her own original music that DS16 really liked. He went to talk with her after her set about collaborating with her on a song for Soundcloud or Spotify and so they exchanged contact information for that. I was impressed because he is NOT one to talk to people he doesn't know.. his response to that was that he will if it is something that he cares about..!

That about wraps it up here.