View Single Post
  #1211   ^
Old Mon, Feb-12-18, 06:45

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Jaz...I still cannot believe the story of how you found your house! Too bad your car had to be wrecked in order to find it, but what a find it is. Everything new, nice neighborhood, under budget......I just knew your search would have a fairy tale ending!

As for the dress, you can go to Macys.com and search Calvin Klein ruffle-collar scuba sheath dress. It is just very basic, but I love the neckline and the gold zipper down the back. Where I will wear it? The only thing that comes to mind is that I'll wear it when we go on our cruise in October. It was $134. At Nordstrom Rack, it was only $60, but a size 2.....in my dreams. Every girl needs a little black dress, right? I'll be heartbroken if it doesn't fit...now I wait.

Sis and I will spend our morning drinking coffee and then we're going to go out for lunch before I head home. I'll be home by 3. We've had a nice visit even though we did NOTHING yesterday. I did my treadmill workout and she went out for a walk around her building for a bit of exercise and other than that, we stayed put. It was pouring rain all day, so we had no desire to go out. We just sat here talking and laughing, watching some Olympics, just whatever.

Trig...I'm with you on getting back into weight loss mode. Been holding my own way too long. Although, don't want to lose too much after buying all these new clothes! What a dilemma! Plus, the aforementioned saggy skin. The more I lose, the more loose skin I have. I know I need to get over it, but it is rather shocking when you first see it on yourself.

Nic...hope you have a good week. I know you'll be busy as usual.

KMom....what is up with you this week?

Blue...hope you have checked in to see Jaz's fantastic news! We sure do miss you here.

More coffee for me!