View Single Post
  #1300   ^
Old Fri, Feb-23-18, 06:13

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I checked in earlier, but decided to let someone else be first today!

I'm planning on a "do what I want" day. I do have to do some laundry, but I really don't mind that. This afternoon I'll hop in the shower and get all made up for going out tonight. Woohoo!! It will be weird to be with the boot camp people in a social situation. The other day at work one of the guys who used to go to boot camp came in the store and I said "Hey Mike!" He looked at me and I said you don't recognize me, do you? He said....Um...no. I guess I look a little different at work with my hair down and make-up on as opposed to 5:45AM with no make-up and hair up with a sweatband on!

Jaz.....hope your Friday goes well & quickly. I laughed when you said you can't wait to go to bed tonight. You know you're tired when you crawl out of bed and all you can think about is falling back in that night! Hope you catch up on your sleep this weekend.

OMG...yesterday at work I was waiting on this guy, probably in his late 40's early 50's and I'm scanning his items and out of the blue he said "You smell good" Um.....thank you? Creeper alert! Our female manager said I should have said "Thank you, my husband thinks so too." I got this new perfume called "Clean Skin" and I had a woman the other day comment too...she wanted to know what it was and I told her where I got it etc. That was some how different than having a man tell me that I smelled good. LOL!

It is supposed to be nearly 50 degrees tomorrow so DH & I are going to go out for a run/walk between rain showers. Well, at least that's what he says now. The other day he was going to go with me and that did not happen. In his defense, he had a big morning that day at his part time job.....he will not have that excuse tomorrow!

Enjoying my lazy morning. Have a good Friday everyone!