View Single Post
  #1298   ^
Old Thu, Feb-22-18, 17:12

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hello-

Kmom- I had 6 thurs- wasn't quite done. I will post today tomorrow, when all said and done- to avoid confusion! Sorry- bout that!

So glad your SD has you! Blessing all the way around!

Leeann- I just hate when I lose that much sleep. But to have a great time ya gotta let it go and trust all will be ok until you get back! Enjoy yourself!

Trig- So happy to see your post. YAY So very COOL your next chapter with the Pork Chop starts in THREE days!!!!!!
Agree with Kmom- bring him breakfast in bed- and let him have dessert first!!!! WINK WINK........ what fun- I miss that!!!! Lucky you. (I'm not dead ya know)!!!!!! Love it while ya got it!

BLUE- So hoping you feel better! FLUID FLUID FLUID/ REST REST REST

Lori- I too am wondering how you are going to work and play golf????????? HAHAHAHAAH
Did you get your walk in?
---------------------------------------------------------
I can't wait to get past tomorrow. Just 8 more work hours. Boss is back- and that is all I am going to say.

I was pressed for time- worked late, and have nothing in the fridge right now. So I stopped and bought a Cobb salad again. NOT happy! I am not getting n scale for few days. It was SO SO SO salty. I think that is the wt gain from those salads. Pushing fluids.

Not doing a dam thing tonight or tomorrow- vegging in front of TV/ Book/ Netflix/ Talking to kids. Will work like mad on paper this weekend. But taking tonight and tomorrow off! recoup!

WOE- OK- nothing "bad" - just hate having to pick up salty salad. I did the math....... Carbs..... No time to cook- quick and easy was on plan.

Ok all I will be tucked in early. As I drove by my street on my way home- saw people working like mad to fix the MINOR things I requested fixed. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

Happy nite