Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #1291   ^
Old Thu, Feb-22-18, 07:32

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori you sure fit into your new job very well! Hope it pans out for you thru your golfing season? I know you love your golf and days to get together with your friends in the good golfing weather.

KM, so glad you are CapD!! Send some to me please I am in a ho hum type of feeling right now. Don't have good mojo but doing ok on plan. I am in a transitional feeling kinda place right now, worried hubby will GET in my way of my life with my routines, and darn, I love my routines, but I am also excited he might just enhance my life even more than it is--HA HA--so interesting to see what happens in 4 days when he is officially quit from his job. I never like unknowns in my life, but this should be a good one

Nicco, I feel your anxiety and busy and tired in your post. I can't go in 60 directions at once anymore, it frazzles me to the max. I could, back when younger, do a zillion things but as I age I don't want to do it to myself anymore....I think that is also about me letting go of control. Control freak, raises hand here, lol, and more and more I am letting others do their own thing and to my surprise, everyone survives and lives thru it without my hand in it, which is a great thing I guess all those years wasted on control (and controlling how life goes for everyone takes a lot of darn time and thinking) LOL eh, time for a mental change for me on how I am for sure

Blue, the flu? yikes. Hope that you get thru it fast and easy. I haven't been 'really' sick in SO long, I just live with the nasty sinus issues but I can function and 'feel ok' and not really sick, but the flu will down ya fast. Hope you are feeling better real fast.

Jazz, I can feel your excitement thru the posts!! Heck I want to move into your new fab home also now!! Bet your doggie loves it also, her own backyard all for herself. Does it have a fence or are ya gonna fence in a small part for her? I would cause there is nothing better than opening up the back door and letting the dogger run free without having to worry

Hey all
just chugging along
wondering what will happen when the Pork Chop is off for good but a few friends are already contacting him to work for them on their side jobs, soooooo....maybe I can get rid of him on some days sooner than I have thought Tony is in a lot better mood now, all cause the heavy killer burden of this job is off him. I like that So far so good

My mojo is low.
huh
usually I am thrilled we are in the 70s and more but heck it is cloudy, rainy, icky and NO friggin' sun....come on!! I SO need the sun and hopefully soon!! All trees are blooming now and I hope cold weather doesn't come in and kill a ton of buds etc.
But it feels like early early spring is on its way so that is good.
Mind on opening pool LOL but that is way off still.

nothing much more, just getting things handled here and trying to get life settled down to 'very minimal and simple' and super easy to cruise thru my days.

today is chicken and alfredo sauce
dinner tonight, putting in chuck roast into crock pot with little gravy and hounding down a ton of that delish meat

great day all
Sponsored Links