Old Wed, Jan-11-12, 14:16
Registered Member

Plan: Carb Addicts/Hellers
Stats: 293/218/175 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 64%
Default Back again

Hello all,
Glad to hear from all of you, and enjoyed rereading the posts. I found mine from September 2010, obviously more than a year ago, and my weight was the same. The OLD me would be beating myself up for not losing more. The new me (the WOL, no dieting, lifestyle is most important) says, "Hurray! You have not gained weight!" I read something from Dr. Oz recently (don't like his low fat more traditional approach, but I do like some of his psychological tidbits) and it said to get a routine and eat the SAME THINGS for breakfast and lunch. That really rang a bell for me. I have been all over the board, eating leftovers (always protein) and hotdogs and chicken for breakfast. That does not seem to hold my hunger as well as eggs. SO, I am back to eating fried spam and eggs every day for breakfast. (I know, I know, SPAM. But I love fried spam. Grew up in the south, can you tell?) Anyway, the eggs and spam keep me much more satisfied. Now I just need to add the spinach back in. I don't know what to do for lunch as I really hate salad, but I am thinking about possibilities.
Good luck to everyone, and I am thrilled to see all the new posts.
Marcy